Hope-moments. Such times can be rare and precious to me, especially during troubles. Don't get me wrong, I can be a very happy person! But am I truly joyful? I have these moments of "passionate go-getter" but I still--often--lapse into negativity.
What would it be like to not just experience faith, hope, and love in snapshots? What would it be like to inhabit these qualities? Faith, hope, and love do not guarantee happiness. They do not guarantee friends' approval. They do not convince God to love me any more. These are qualities that will benefit me in the long run. These are qualities that make life worth living. These are qualities that form an abundant life.
So that's the story behind the blog name. My desire is to inhabit faith, hope, and love. May it be where I eat, sleep, laugh, grow, stumble, sing, play, cry, and live.
So welcome to a blog where I will share my spontanaeity...
a blog inhabited not by perpetual happiness...
but always by hope!
inhabit - to occupy as a place of settled residence or habitat

Looking forward to watching your blog Lindsey. I love "may it be where I eat, sleep, laugh, grow, stumble, sing, play, cry, and live." Enjoy the journey.
ReplyDelete